Meet Mary Kay McNee
Buying a home and selecting the proper financing are big decisions. You want the perfect home to meet your situation, and you should also have the financing to match it. I have been in the business of helping people with their real estate needs for more than 30 years.
Prior to entering the mortgage industry, I was a real estate closer and a real estate paralegal. I started in mortgage origination in 1990 and have found what I truly love to do. Nothing is more satisfying to me than to put buyers in their first home. I take pride in the fact that many of my customers do their next mortgage with me.
Bell Bank Mortgage has been in the mortgage business since 1880. It is a strong, well-established company and I am proud to represent them. With their wide variety of products and program, I know that together we are the right choice for you.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Your expertise, knowledge and encouragement made this a smooth and fun process.
I never thought that I could own my own home so early in life, but you kept me optimistic and made things very easy for me.
You have been a wonderful advocate for us.